lol you just said winning the World Series is harder but they aren’t better? Makes zero sense
Dodgers have a longer consecutive playoff streak than that generation of Yankees..also have a CHANCE to do something no National league team has ever done
Very weak field..but good for them..I think anytime you win is a big plus congrats
Side note I think we miss out on a big opportunity in merch/sales by not selling more golf specific goods or making them available
I think it would be a good seller
Part of me feels the BE should just go rogue..when has the ncaa/B10/SEC ever done anything that helps us?
We should come out and say all players welcome..screw eligibility and they Big 4 hypocrisy and go on the attack
1. No research shows a void of vocational training and many many high school programs and degree programs have already shifted to a vocational model with small increase in certified workers in those areas
Most people who study find not as many kids want to do these jobs as the public or...