Recent content by philpot cat

  1. P

    Dumbest thing you've read on this message board?

    That's like asking me to pick out my favorite grain of sand at the beach. There's too many to choose from.
  2. P

    As a lifelong Reds fan, I think it’s time….

    At 65 I am aware that I have witnessed my last Red's World Series. I grew up in a huge baseball family and knew every player on every team. Now I look at a boxscore and say who is that.
  3. P

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    I have a photo of Bobby and my dad at around 16 or 17 when they played baseball together. Daviess here.
  4. P

    Old timers from RR

    I've posted more in this topic than I have in years. How about the Tubby Super Friends vs the Legion of Doom?
  5. P

    Old timers from RR

    He would be on around 2 or 3 in the morning he told me once it was the only free time he had.
  6. P

    Old timers from RR

    Thanks BWO I was thinking that was it but there has been so many over the years. My personal favorite was Katman2000. That one was something else.
  7. P

    Old timers from RR

    Who was the guy that always posted is this the worst 9-0 or 12-1 team in America?
  8. P

    FB: Snow daze and Commitment watch

    Thanks again for doing this. Your posts are the only reason I'm still reading here.
  9. P

    FB: DAY 15 TRANSFER PORTAL NEWS AND RUMORS

    The tweet is Jon Hale saying that today is the last day of the portal and the last day to enroll at UK for the spring semester.
  10. P

    FB: DAY 15 TRANSFER PORTAL NEWS AND RUMORS

    Thanks for doing this it's the only thing I read since the merging..
  11. P

    Consolidate threads?

    It sucks for those of us that prefer football so don't feel alone.
  12. P

    Where will the members of RR migrate to if/when this joint gets shut down?

    For you old-timers does Catman 2000 still have a site?
  13. P

    Going to be in Owensboro for the game Thurs. Good places to eat & watch?

    I apologize Drakes is open and Legends is the one that closed. That being said go to Drakes if you like paying double for a beer.
  14. P

    Going to be in Owensboro for the game Thurs. Good places to eat & watch?

    Drakes on 54 is closed now. I would add Goodwood down on the river or Brew Bridge to the others listed.
  15. P

    How many of us remain from..

    This is bringing back some old memories for me. My all time favorite night was when a former QB and PG were in a heated debate. When the QB asked if he had been in his dad's liquor cabinet you could feel the air leaving the room.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
  5. 05 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5