Recent content by pharmdtiger

  1. P

    Write-in candidate for president

    Giant douche or turd sandwich? I can't, with a clean conscience, vote for either.
  2. P

    Michael Sam

    Lol if you think ESPN is all about sports. They want ratings and you helped them out by not changing the channel. Should have watched nfl network instead where they talked more about football instead of his sexuality. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  3. P

    Michael Sam

    Who cares? Turn the tv off if it bothers you. Posted from Rivals Mobile
  4. P

    warning warning...political topic

    My (personal) insurance premiums have gone up. Had 2 employees lose their health insurance due to working part time (and I had to tell them). Multiple patients precription plans have changed for the worse. I literally have not seen copays decrease for any insurance plans. I haven't seen any...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  3. 03 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona, SMU leading the way for coveted 4-star EDGE