Recent content by Phantom Clip

  1. P

    Does it make any sense to fire Schiano right now or wait until the end of the season? If you were AD, what is your plan?

    Its a sad situation. I like Greg. I appreciate what he did during the first stint. I appreciate that he worked tirelessly and believed he was going to get it done. But, it is time for a change and that should happen today. Brian Kelly is not the answer. I don't have an answer right now...
  2. P

    OT: Why Ryan family poured $862 million into Northwestern football: 'Never seen a stadium like this before'

    I don't care about the fans, attendance or obstructed views. That football team looks pretty good and pretty well coached. Now tell me it's easier to win at NW than it is at RU.
  3. P

    Who is the Interim Coach when Schiano is Relieved of Duty?

    I don't think there is any way he steps down. He truly believes, as Cali stated, that he is the only guy for this job and he is right on the cusp of a big season. It has always been something else he needs to succeed. New practice facilities, new training center, more luxury boxes, bigger...
  4. P

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    I wasn't sure how bad yesterday would be. I easily would have believed a 30 point loss. I am not for moral victories. A loss is a loss. I will say it is a good sign that the players played very hard. I don't know if USC was completely interested in playing their best game. Flying across...
  5. P

    “The Spirit Of Troy” is here!

    I am not a USC fan. But you are correct, their band is awesome. It goes all the back to the original TUSK video filmed at Dodger Stadium. There appearance in the The Dance, Fleetwood Mac concert, is still my favorite version of Tusk and Don't Stop. I have been to a couple of USC games and...
  6. P

    OT: TVs - Samsung, Sony, or LG?

    I have one of each. I also have a Vizio and Roku. 6 total televisions in my house. They are all good. I bought all of them at BJ's. Whenever I need a TV i go to BJ's and see which is the best deal. Bring your phone and google top 10 televisions and go to an independent reviewer and see...
  7. P

    The Lack of Coverage Allowed by Schiano is Wild

    During his first stint Greg allowed high school coaches to attend practices during the fall camp. I went to a lot of practices. All I had to do was call an assistant AD and ask to come and he put me on a list. I showed up at the gate, showed ID and I was allowed to watch. This was true of...
  8. P

    2026 B1G Out of Conference Schedules

    I have said it for years. They should eliminate P5 and now P4 schools from playing FCS schools. Does anybody want to see RU and Howard or IU and Howard or Oregon and Port St. But the playoff doesnt reward you for playing a tough schedule. Win all of your games and you are in
  9. P

    OT: Notre Dame built a beautiful new Fieldhouse

    100 million just laying around that you don't know what to do with so you donate it. Crazy
  10. P

    Football Greg Schiano Explains What 'Vertical Alignment' Means for Rutgers Football

    Greg said something interesting in his Big press conference. I am not sure if he said the is the deepest team he has had at Rutgers this time around or in all of his years. I think it had to be this time. But regardless, you just said you have the players, you have the talent and you have the...
  11. P

    The Mount(s) Rushmore of NCAA Wrestling

    Really well done. Thank you
  12. P

    No. 19 Men’s Lacrosse Faces St. John’s Tuesday

    I have been to hundreds of college campuses. Pepperdine is the nicest college campus i have been to.
  13. P

    No. 19 Men’s Lacrosse Faces St. John’s Tuesday

    I wonder how St. Johns is not a top lacrosse program. Good school, good conference, surrounded by lacrosse talent. I guess lack of funding could be an issue. I thought this last coaching hire might do it, but it doesn't appear so
  14. P

    Michigan Hires New Recruiting Asset

    Not even trying to hide the reason she was hired. But in fairness, neither was Texas. The number of teams who will be able to compete for a championship is going to be 12 or even less in the next couple of years. I think the whole thing has gone past the point of no return. It's sad because...
  15. P

    B1G Tournament Info & Discussion

    I am not sure why Michigan State, Maryland, Northwestern and Purdue have wrestling programs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Announcer Schedule: Broadcasters for top Week 6 games