Recent content by pg4foy

  1. P

    Little game while I was bored - who would you pick?

    Yeah not easy.. imagine me doing the draft.. I did a serpentine draft (1,2,3,4,5,6,6,5,4,3,2,1). Every pick was impossible! Quinn Cook in his 4th year? or Austin Rivers freshman? How do you pick... And yeah - I'm sure I've made some mistakes... and yeah I had Pocius and Melchionni left on...
  2. P

    Luke Kennard

    I'm really impressed by Luke. He really reminds me of Scheyer in the way he's able to play at his own speed and seems to just outsmart everyone, but he's more athletic and more of a natural scorer. I have a special feeling about this guy... There's obviously some good players so he doesn't get...
  3. P

    Tommy Amaker putting together a blockbuster class at Harvard

    I don't post often - prefer just to read but wanted to share. I did my MBA at Harvard and ended up doing a consulting project (instead of a class) on Harvard Basketball with Tommy Amaker. This was during the final year of Jeremy Lin. I'm also a huge Duke fan so it was even better. I have to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade