Recent content by PertzCorner

  1. P

    Jon Rahm

    Do you have a you tube or a facebook I could follow? You seam to have a lots of good information.
  2. P

    Jon Rahm

    Where did you see that about the miscarriages? A reliable source I follow on Facebook had some great information about the vaccine causing problems with your dna but hadn’t herd about miscarriages
  3. P

    Jon Rahm

    Why get vaccinated? 1.6 million is not worth it too me!!! There is good research out their about how this vaccine altars your dna. Don’t know if I believe all the information about the microchirp insertion, but some of the evidence I’ve seen on you tube. sounds very convincing.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury