Recent content by Peppersthebeast

  1. P

    RIP Dolly

    Absolutely gem of a human being; made the world a better place.
  2. P

    2026 World Cup

    Messi cementing his status as probably the greatest player of all-time (and I'm a fan of Pele).
  3. P

    Your favorite pizza from a franchise or local pizza house

    Pizza by Alfredo or Alfredo's Pizza....
  4. P

    Kyle Busch dies at 41. Unreal

    Certainly depends on how rapidly treatment was sought and how symptomatic he was. I've had patients have zero signs and symptoms one day and then have fulminant sepsis the next day. All depends on the body's reaction to certain bacteria.
  5. P

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    They obviously outplayed us at the beginning of the game and at the end of the game. But you can’t tell me that us going up 10-7 and a chance to win the faceoff wouldn’t have changed things immensely. The refs had much more of an impact on this game than they ever should.
  6. P

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    Did anyone watch the first game against Northwestern? Is it a pretty even matchup or did we just have an off game?
  7. P

    So Zizzle only goes back four pages now??

    I am still on both sites for the time being; I like the staff and people here and I like the format and Paramount plus there. Said it before and will say it again--the split really killed the ZZL and their 247 Lounge over there. The sports content will hold strong both places but both these...
  8. P

    FORE!

    Didn’t realize Smalley went to dook. Was going to pull for him as a native North Carolinian but not sure I can since finding out he’s a Blue Devil.
  9. P

    A Small Brag About My Alma Mater

    I know a current player on their basketball team fairly well from when he was a kid. And I know another kid heading to Hobart to play lacrosse. So this was very interesting news to hear! Congrats on your win!
  10. P

    Stranger Things

    Anyone watch the series/season finale? Feels like on the old ZZL we would have a multi-page thread on it. For someone in their mid-40s, the 1980s nostalgia was off the hook!
  11. P

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    Why wouldn't you be able to access the non-premium boards on this site? I thought about that if I just went with one site vs the other in that I should be able to access at least the ZZL and 24/7 lounge
  12. P

    Favorite musicians from North Carolina

    Hunter Huss Huskies represent
  13. P

    Why is it so dead here?

    This pretty much hits the nail on the head for me (including being in the middle of the move). I'm loyal to Ben, Rell, Michelle and the gang here but I do routinely use the Paramount Plus benefit that 247 provides. From what I've seen the coverage on both sites is great; the major things that...
  14. P

    Why is it so dead here?

    Yes there are some major connectivity issues with some major businesses here in Charlotte. We have had issues with AT&T, CMS, Duke Energy and Piedmont Natural Gas all just today.
  15. P

    Best Brunch in Lexington, KY?

    Incredibly random but I was there for a wedding a couple years back and we ate at a great breakfast spot called Josie's. Not far from campus. I actually enjoyed Lexington and the surrounding area immensely. Very pretty land with horses all around.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Michael Jordan makes $10 million commitment to North Carolina School of Social Work
  5. 05 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital