Recent content by PeeDeeCock

  1. PeeDeeCock

    Recruits

    Christian Ingram signs!
  2. PeeDeeCock

    A heartfelt THANK YOU to all the former Gamecock players that KNEW they were gonna be drafted & played in the bowl game anyway!!!!

    I have no issue with a player declaring for the draft to drop out of a mid or low tier bowl game. If we were in the CFP I'd feel differently, but not for these games. Next man up! Let's go COCKS! I especially understand those going to play and show out in the Senior bowl such as Darius...
  3. PeeDeeCock

    Two OL decommit today

    Could be that other "burnt" orange from the week before the Taters....
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida