Recent content by pecans

  1. P

    Clemson and Nike...

    I've partly wanted to get under armour even before the CK nonsense because I like the material for the jerseys and their non football products (personal) better.
  2. P

    Interesting conversation on chivalry

    I reserve chivalry for the moments where it will improve my standing with an attractive woman in the area or for elderly women, always. Otherwise, equal work equal pay, etc. Edit: Pregnant women too
  3. P

    Burch

    Good point. Extra heat on this one though because of the extra cootland pressure and the unfavorable returns from Burch's mom, relative to that of Ross and Carmen. Like I said in another post, though, I'm going to sit back, pour an arnie palmer, appreciate this d-line class for what it is, and...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit