Recent content by PearlRiverCoDawg

  1. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Seen in a hs game last night.

    Years ago I think it was when Petal was in the state championship game or playoffs. I’m sure someone remembers, but they were kicking a Fg to win the game. They made the kick but defense was offsides, they couldn’t decline it so they kicked it again and didn’t make it, so they lost.
  2. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Where were you

    5th grade watching channel 1 news. I was old enough to know that something bad happened but not old enough to know we were under attack.
  3. PearlRiverCoDawg

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    If we’re talking skid marks, at least twice a year.
  4. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Starkville Restaurant Recommendations for Friday...

    I’ve eaten at Oby’s probably 50 times and I’ve never had a bad meal there.
  5. PearlRiverCoDawg

    YTTV Sports package

    I just have the normal espn stuff which includes the sec network. I also got Sunday on sale for 30 a month. I had it last year too, it was definitely worth it for me.
  6. PearlRiverCoDawg

    YTTV Sports package

    I switched to the sports and news package. It’s like 10 dollars cheaper than what I had. Lots of less junk channels now.
  7. PearlRiverCoDawg

    New USM baseball stadium "upgrades"

    They need to throw some money at their football stadium. I thought the home side was in bad shape for our first game last year.
  8. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Northwestern gets $35 million NIL gift

    It was only a matter of time. That stadium is awesome. I’ll never forget us losing to those 17s my Junior year.
  9. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Who TF designed the Bills new stadium?

    As a die hard (sadly) Dolphins fan. 17 the Bills. They will regret hiring Brady.
  10. PearlRiverCoDawg

    WTF Buffalo Bills

    Dolphins fan of 20+ years and yeah I can’t stand the current uniforms.
  11. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Dee Bost interview on Out of Bounds

    I talked to him at Rick’s dollar night after a game while I was at State. He was a super nice dude.
  12. PearlRiverCoDawg

    OT - For those that still enjoy a cold beer, what’s good these days?

    I’ve been on the coors as well. Forgot how good they were.
  13. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Baseball America Bracket still has MSU hosting this morning

    Funny how they say the SEC tournament doesn’t affect seeding. They didn’t have upig hosting till now.
  14. PearlRiverCoDawg

    Charlie and Bart talking about...

    Same. Pearl River County is nothing but corn dogs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season