Recent content by PDX_Blue

  1. P

    OT: Mickelson Voluntarily Checked Into Treatment

    suuuure. and I'm "voluntarily" doing the dishes.
  2. P

    Jai Lucas hires two former UK guys

    Fredrick injured himself signing his new contract.
  3. P

    Uvwo Update

    No link. Anon handle. I'll wait and see something real.
  4. P

    Goodman interview with Pope today

    Let me guess. They're all special, even better people and he's excited to coach this group.
  5. P

    OT: If you could erase one moment from Sports History

    Non-UK: Gordon Hayward's shot against Duke lands.
  6. P

    Archie taking ankles

    This is a good take. Hell, I admit I sort of couldn't stand him. So many charges. But you're right, there wasn't anyone to realisticallty pass to.
  7. P

    Congrats Tubby Smith...Hall of Fame

    I firmly believe if that 05 team makes the Final Four Tubby is the UK coach a much longer time. He seemed to hate recruiting so much he just stopped trying after the Morris fax fiasco. But a second Final Four was the only thing he lacked at that point. We will never know (thank to Chuck Hayes...
  8. P

    How good is Braxton Keathley of Martin County, who is transferring to Prolific Prep for SR season. Averaged 33.1 per game last season.

    Yep. Ball out for a year then bank a ton to be OK at a major school. This is the way.
  9. P

    Jermaine O'Neal was coming to Kentucky

    Great anecdote! O'Neal wouldn't have gotten SOME of Prickett's minutes :)
  10. P

    Hampton falls to #21 in Rivals updated Top 150

    I do not think "factual statement" means what you think it means.
  11. P

    Blast from the past Cameron Mills recruitment

    Cameron Mills then ate the golf clubs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5