Recent content by pdunn92074

  1. P

    So glad Calipari said this:

    Re: So glad Caliper said this: Funny stuff on this one. I just hope our Caliper don't stick and make us pull to one side.
  2. P

    SEC Tournament Nashville Recommendations

    I am in the same boat looking for tickets down there. It is looking more and more likely that we will just do the bar thing and just party it up that way. I have got a feeling these prices are going to be insane.
  3. P

    SEC Tickets

    I am not going to pay stupid high prices. I might go 800 a book or 800 for the 3 UK games, but that will about be my limit. That is still well above face value. Hell if I have to we will just pile into a nearby bar and watch them all. It will still be a big party.
  4. P

    SEC Tickets

    I got kind of lucky. We are staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites about a block from the Arena. I got a friend to get it for me right after last years tourney with his Hilton points. I ended up getting 5 nights for around 600 dollars total (which I paid to him). I think the rooms are going for...
  5. P

    SEC Tickets

    If anyone gets wind of another school selling tickets, please let us know. I already have a great room, just need to round up some tickets.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Report: Aden Holloway has marijuana charges dismissed after completing second-chance program
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Report: LSU basketball commit Marcio Santos signs two-year deal to return to EuroLeague