Recent content by pDigital32Dawg

  1. P

    2 Tickets to Arkansas Football Game - Free

    I would be there too if life didn't get in the way this weekend. I've been to all the home games so far. This weekend is a no go though. I can't say I've ever had this much trouble getting rid of tickets either.
  2. P

    2 Tickets to Arkansas Football Game - Free

    I have two tickets to the football game this weekend against Arkansas to give away. My wife and I cannot make it unfortunately. The tickets are on the East side section 21 Row 24 Seats 15 and 16. Both seats have chairbacks included. Outside of being in the sun, the tickets are great. First come...
  3. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    Miscellaneous pictures to wrap it up. Paved lot plus campus entrance behind IED/Herbert building: Eckie's Pond: Patterson with the Steam Plant in the background:
  4. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    MAFES/Dorman/Landscape Architecture area:
  5. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    Roofing and landscaping of Nunnelee Hall. Several dorms had similar work ongoing: Fencing has been setup on both sides of the Sanderson Center:
  6. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    Azalea Hall being constructed where Suttle was formerly:
  7. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    Randy J. Cleveland Engineering Student Center:
  8. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    Jim & Thomas Duff Center continued:
  9. P

    MSU-Starkville Picture Thread

    Open area between The Landing and one of the art buildings. Formerly this was apartments and at least one house off of Colonel Muldrow: Jim & Thomas Duff Center being constructed where McCarthy gymnasium used to reside:
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade