Recent content by PBRME

  1. PBRME

    Adidas Update

    Got my eye on these. Bet they can take my yard to the next level, and make me a grill master.
  2. PBRME

    Heads up gulf coast

    Currently in PCB. Was coming back towards Memphis Saturday. Now I’m trying to decide if I need to leave early Friday.
  3. PBRME

    How each of us views CFB tiers- from bad up to elite

    1-5 elite 6-15 very good. 16-25 good 26-35 above average 36-50 average 51-75 below average(power 4 coach shopping) 76-138 you suck
  4. PBRME

    Way too many posts on here down on KT.

    The worst/best thing about everyone having access to the internet is you find out who the stupid people are fast.
  5. PBRME

    Thoughts after a heavy drinking morning

    Thoughts after a heavy drinking evening. 17!
  6. PBRME

    At my age I just hope I live long enough to see a victory over Alabama again.

    I’m older than you. At this point I’d just rather not play them.
  7. PBRME

    Welp, I hope Freddy had fun

    He sent a tweet before the game about moving to Alabama. His opinions don’t matter to me.
  8. PBRME

    Welp, I hope Freddy had fun

    He sent a tweet before the game about moving to Alabama. His opinions don’t matter to me. **
  9. PBRME

    Bringing back that dumb bastard Arnett

    I understand being upset about today’s performance, but there’s still time to erase this before the rest of the board sees it.
  10. PBRME

    Anybody really think would win today?

    Looking at the score thread not many of us. We need to get better on the oline, dline, and add depth everywhere.
  11. PBRME

    Death, taxes, and getting humiliated by Alabama

    I haven’t missed playing them. Wish we weren’t playing them now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit