Recent content by PbAbdo

  1. P

    Is this illegal or not?

    Here is the problem though: as you stated, if he does it for other students it isn't a violation. Can we prove he hasn't bought a meal for another student/s today, this week, this month or this semester? That is pretty much all the gray area you need to get away with it.
  2. P

    Sounds like TyTy...

    Nah, I am enjoying watching you meltdown over it too much!
  3. P

    Sounds like TyTy...

    Can we say triggered?!?!?😂
  4. P

    Sad news

    That's a good one too! I'm expecting "Locked Out of Heaven" at mine. Or "Highway To Hell"
  5. P

    Sounds like TyTy...

    Ok, I am completely missing your point... Here is the thread you are referring too. https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/isaiah-briscoe-wins-3-pt-contest.95883/ @kyjeff1 gives us his usual "brilliant" assessment in post #24. 🤣
  6. P

    Randolph Morris in some hot water

    Whatever works!
  7. P

    Randolph Morris in some hot water

    @kyjeff1 must have got his hands on some of the marijuana he was talking about yesterday.
  8. P

    Sad news

    Shhh, you'll ruin the perception I am a crazy, horrible person.
  9. P

    Sad news

    Okay....
  10. P

    Sad news

    Ok, cool.
  11. P

    Sad news

    Too depressing! Even though the lyrics may be a bit direct, there is a reason "Another one Bites the Dust" is one of the most common played songs at funerals. It makes people smile and remember the good times.
  12. P

    Sounds like TyTy...

    Wow, you're sure showing me sis! 🥱
  13. P

    Sounds like TyTy...

    I don’t even know what that means sis. 😕
  14. P

    Sounds like TyTy...

    If you say so, I guess.... 🤦‍♂️
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window