Recent content by Payingkentuckytuition

  1. P

    Can we fire Cal now?

    Most embarrassing loss in my lifetime and I am 57! Can we please send Cal away?
  2. P

    3/15 Tournament Games Thread

    Old LSU retread Johnny Jones coaches Tx Southern. I bet he gotta kick out of Will Wade getting canned
  3. P

    Rex the Clown

  4. P

    Stoops loses key players

    This is why I don’t post often. Anybody who says anything against St. Calipari gets blown up. Keep drinking your Cal-aid, all the way to the NIT
  5. P

    Whining About FTS...

    Whining or not, we hit our average and we win Period!
  6. P

    How many losses does this team end up with?

    More than we should; I predict 10-12
  7. P

    Lost in the self loathing

    Agree! KBJ is a head case and Toppin is a baller!
  8. P

    Sort of wild how accustomed to losing the fans and UK basketball have become

    Agree. I have been a fan my entire 57 years on earth…..and unfortunately apathy is creeping in which is something I thought would never happen
  9. P

    What grade would you give Calipari so far?

    We’ve had different players and different coaches and the one constant is the problem….Cal
  10. P

    Another loss to a ranked team, Cal now 23-25

    What’s sad is I expect this team to lose every remotely tough game, and I never thought that would ever happen 🙁
  11. P

    Cal By The Numbers - First 6 Seasons vs Last 6 Seasons

    The game has passed him by, all he ever says is he’s going to run the stuff he ran at UMass 20 years ago
  12. P

    Stoops loses key players

    Stoops is a good coach, Cal is a tired used car salesman
  13. P

    All time wins down to 2

    Yep, you can kiss that goodbye soon
  14. P

    Lance Ware

    Yes he’s a good kid who does some good things and some not so good things, like everyone. He’s not our problem nor the solution. Frankly I think the problem is Cal. The game has passed him by and all the old stuff he used to run at UMass isn’t working
  15. P

    Seriously..when does Cal feel the heat?

    Cal is here until he quits, Petiod!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia