Recent content by Pawpaw42

  1. P

    Ed Davender

    I was fortunate enough to play a couple pickup games against him and james Blackmon in alumni gym. We got smoked but still lots of fun.
  2. P

    EJ and Nick. 6 points and 5 rebounds combined.

    Throw in whitney and brooks along with nick and ej and you get a total of 8 points and 7 boards. That's not going to get it done anywhere.
  3. P

    No Richards I blame Cal

    Pretty sure they got more offensive rebounds today, which could've been different with ej and nick playing more than 9 minutes combined
  4. P

    Just a tidbit for BBN.....

    May I ask an honest question? Not being a smartass at all, as i work with several iu fans. Do you still celebrate the "shot " every year but fail to recognize what happened a few months later like most of the iu fans i know?
  5. P

    Champions classic question

  6. P

    Nick Richards

    I also think we have such a small sampling of returning players that a lot think that if a player doesn't leave after one year they are considered a bust. There were quite a bunch that thought during the season that pj wasn't much good, for me, I think we'll see more improvement from nick...
  7. P

    Nick Richards

    I think that Nick's learning curve is much greater to him knowing he hasn't really played that long and how tall he is. I imagine he didn't have to fight for many rebounds in high school. Now he's playing with others that are just as big. I'm going to hold judgment on him after giving him a...
  8. P

    Anybody Ready To Get This Thing On ....?

    I actually had a total hip replacement this morning and opted for the epidural so I wouldn't be groggy and make it home for game time. Just debating whether I should have an adult beverage or hold off for tonight.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Announcer Schedule: Broadcasters for top Week 6 games