Recent content by PaulsTherapists

  1. P

    I think Kentucky FB has a legitimate case to be ranked as high as #15

    Hes really come a long way. Im proud of him. Didn't feed any trolls last night one time. He's really growing right in front of us. So proud of my big boy. I knew eventually he would get it. I've always told him to reach for the stars. Sometimes when your children act out you don't leave them...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 6 results
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets