Recent content by PartyLikeIts2016

  1. PartyLikeIts2016

    Clemson professor looking to get fired...

    I hope the University fires a professor who celebrates the assassination of a 31 year old, I don't want to be associated with it if does not. Honestly I didn't know who Charlie Kirk was before this week but all this political violence needs to stop and people who publicly celebrate the killings...
  2. PartyLikeIts2016

    Gender identity?

    Nancy Mace comes across as only slightly more intelligent than senile Biden at the end of his presidency. She is a pathological liar and just comes across as one of the most bratty look at me politicians I’ve ever seen. I don’t live in her district but hope the low country folks can find...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act