Recent content by Parker D

  1. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Here's another picture you'll relate to: It ain't just a river in Egypt.
  2. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Here's your picture:
  3. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Link to about Grantland Rice Trophy
  4. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    Yes, there actually is and I've seen it. If I recall correctly, it's the Grantland Rice Trophy.
  5. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    No Nebraska can claim shared National Championships ('70 and '97) and Iowa can't?
  6. P

    Reality check....that I never really thought of.

    It was the Football Writers Association of America in 1958. They also won one in 1921, which was given by the NCAA, based on statistics and research.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team cap becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Report: Texas guard Mikey Lewis fractures right foot, will be out for 'an extended period of time'
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4