Recent content by pap

  1. P

    2026/27 Pittsburgh Penguins Thread...

    Surprised myself , but not really excited for it . It is only one game
  2. P

    Hot seat candidates (I am on a boring conference call)....

    That is a well designed hot seat .Thank you
  3. P

    Hot seat candidates (I am on a boring conference call)....

    Yeah OB has been a bit of a disappointment up there
  4. P

    Did anyone else know this about the 1986 Fiesta Bowl?

    That has been known for years . It was in the SI article about what they did
  5. P

    More sad news from the 1970s PSU teams - Gary Petercuskie

    So sorry to hear this , I remember him well . Solid player and good guy . May he RIP for sure
  6. P

    R.I.P., Barry Melrose (70)

    This a stunner for sure. RIP Barry , you were a very god broadcaster and did a fine job as an analyst
  7. P

    R.I.P. Tim Curry, 80

    He had a very unique style of acting , and he could really do both comedy and drama , as well as zany stuff. RIP Tim , you had talent
  8. P

    FC : RIP Dolly Parton

    Thank you for posting this video ,
  9. P

    FC : RIP Dolly Parton

    She had an amazing career , came from nothing and what a success she was. She was the epitome of the American dream . May she RIP
  10. P

    SIAP: RIP Shelly Fabares....

    Quite the career , may she RIP
  11. P

    Fascinating Campbell comment

    BOB who ?
  12. P

    OT: R.I.P Hayden Panettiere

    Avery talented actor . This is a shame RIP
  13. P

    FC/OT: Early sneak peek at PSU Adidas gear…

    Right now I would say you are correct. It is supposed to get better by November though from what I have been told . I only bought a jersey , a good one so far. But I do plan on buying a nave hat ,because the new ones are coming .
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class