Recent content by PalmettoFace.sixpack

  1. P

    This guy will be outside DWS Thursday

    I'd sign it in a heartbeat. Rivals or not. Support for MSU's traditions or not. It needs to be signed, in my opinion. Having the NCAA and a small governing body of a university try and dictate what is and is not appropriate for tens of thousands of fans if not hundreds of thousands is simply...
  2. P

    New to the board

    May I ask why? Clemson's fan base is generally noted for being good country folk and they are generally very hospitable. Also, if you've never been to the town, it very much reminds you of Starkville.<div> </div><div>Regardless, we've since avenged our 07 Super Regional showing.<div> </div></div>
  3. P

    New to the board

    His name is Go "17" Yourself.
  4. P

    New to the board

    Your wife thought it was thick enough.
  5. P

    New to the board

    I've lurked for 3 or 4 years and thought I'd finally get an account. 3rd generation Clemson graduate here, but mom's side is from Rolling Fork, and I was raised to respect Mississippi State behind Clemson.I've spent my life in SC, so I've never been to a Mississippi State game. But I do have a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  3. 03 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona, SMU leading the way for coveted 4-star EDGE