Recent content by paleryder

  1. P

    Non-PSU Recruiting

    Thank you sir
  2. P

    Non-PSU Recruiting

    Ok.....for us EXTREMELY old and senile old farts what the hell is a VPN??
  3. P

    It’s a Penn State World

    I gave a "We Are" at a Walmart parking lot in Skowhegan Maine.
  4. P

    Iowa news

    What happened to "We like our guys"?
  5. P

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Did I read that "statement" correctly?? AJ got beat up by a girl??
  6. P

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    It's almost as if AJ and Graham Platner are trying to outdo one another.
  7. P

    '26 Senior Pan Am Champ., 5/7-10, thread

    I once dated a gal named Flo. She certainly didnt suck.
  8. P

    Mr. and Mrs. Ford Focus?

    So......he's entering another portal this year??
  9. P

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    I cant imagine living in a world where it would ever make sense to go to Iowa.
  10. P

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Cant be true. Over on HR he was already penciled into the line-up.
  11. P

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Ooo-rah brother
  12. P

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Much to the chagrin of my wife I skipped the draft and enlisted in the Corps. I felt a deep sense of guilt in that i was able to sit out the war while friends and neighbors were being drafted. I arrived in country just in time to see Raquel Welch dance for me and a month or so later I was...
  13. P

    Best 1x Champ in PSU Wrestling History

    All the options on this poll are the "right answers". I picked Matt Brown because he served a 2 years mission for his church and then came home to wrestle. Any one that serves their country or church for two years and THEN comes back to compete in college is a champion on my book.
  14. P

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Caller ID put an end to those shenanigans.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set