Recent content by paednoch23

  1. paednoch23

    Heck

    They had two backups in.
  2. paednoch23

    We will be back and stronger from this game

    I was anticipating a blowout. The way our offense performed it should have been worse.
  3. paednoch23

    The other players got a jolt when heck went in

    Facts. OSU had 2 second stringers in and the rest were starters. They weren’t playing prevent either.
  4. paednoch23

    *****Ohio St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    He got his *** handed to him on the buie pass Yeah
  5. paednoch23

    Need some guidance for the game Hawkeye friends.....

    Very helpful for someone who is reaching out for a physically disabled person. You must be a saint.
  6. paednoch23

    Viewership Numbers.

    The ratings aren’t out yet, but I estimate Iowa vs Michigan averaged 5.5–6.5 million viewers, with about 9 million watching the final drive. Those eyeballs will matter when the super league takes shape and position us as an attractive member.
  7. paednoch23

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    he doesn’t trust 6 inches? But now he thinks they can drive the field for a TD?
  8. paednoch23

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    MAJOR coaching mistake. “I don’t trust my offense. Even though it cannot be tired”
  9. paednoch23

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    They saw brown hurt. We didn’t. I did 1000 miles away on my sofa. Do we have any folks managing game flow? Good lord he was gimp and they hit it.
  10. paednoch23

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    90 yards
  11. paednoch23

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    I’m hoping this a Phil saying “ ok this is what they are doing. This is what we need to do.” Series
  12. paednoch23

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    good call. I hate conservative but this is the right call. Now stop them.
  13. paednoch23

    Indiana 2 NU 0

    RGB3 is an excellent commentator.
  14. paednoch23

    Iowa-Michigan Prediction Thread

    If Iowa wins. It will be close. If Michigan wins in will be by more than 14.
  15. paednoch23

    The day this series ends will be a glorious day.

    The Hotels are full no matter who is in town. But your point is well taken. I’ve never stayed in Ames when I attended the cyhawk. Its only 1.5 hours drive home at most to almost anywhere in the state aside from the QC area.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida