Recent content by padtigers

  1. padtigers

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    And so many profit simply via the military industrial complex. So any conflicts can produce profits for the politicians. My point is that we rarely go to war over anything that directly impacts the US. It is usually the US supporting our allies. Which at times I am not for, for obvious reasons.
  2. padtigers

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    It has always felt any war we enter is usually the US putting another country above ourselves. The current situation is no different than past situations IMHO. Of course I only on coffee #1 and am usually incorrect regardless lol
  3. padtigers

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    If your empathy is totally dependent upon having an R or D by your name you are a sad human. I do not have much respect for any politician for the fact I think the vast majority of them are crooked people. But all of those people had life before politics. They leave behind family and friends...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade