Recent content by PaddyMurphy

  1. P

    The Pub - pickled pig recipe???

    That’s right. Board head. Thanks! Drinks so good I forgot the name of the place.
  2. P

    The Pub - pickled pig recipe???

    Anybody remember when the place beside Little Dooey was The Pub? I’m guessing it was 2003 Or 2004... they had a drink called the pickled pig. It came up in conversation the other day. Anybody on here a former bartender who remembers the recipe? They used to get the job done, and fast.
  3. P

    Anyone who is actively cheering for Ole Miss to win the Egg Bowl...

    +1 for a **** bird reference. Although I’m not sure it applies in the same context I’ve used it before, it was fun to hear it used again.
  4. P

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's Restaurant - State vs LSU

    42-6 Tigas... 1) -3, 2) 62, 3) 104, 4) 10... 10+... borderline 11
  5. P

    Anyone done the Greyhound bus for a long trip before?

    Someone asked for more/better Greyhound stories, so here goes. You can cuss me if you want for rambling, I'm not good a telling stories. In about the summer of 2007, I flew out to Grand Junction CO to spend a few days with a buddy before meeting up with my dad in Denver. Dad had a work...
  6. P

    OT: 3 to 4 Rock Albums that made an impact on you

    Like MaroonEagle, I was a little late to the rock game. But I’ll throw out some great ones that aren’t listed already. I feel like you can just push play on these. 1) wolfmother - self titled album 2) kiss - self titled album 3) the last waltz by the band
  7. P

    OT: Good dentist in Jackson metro area?

    If you need a root canal, go to David Ratcliff at Lakeland Endodontics in Flowood. He's a bulldog grad and a sixpack reader.
  8. P

    OT: MSU Fraternities

    SHOE SHINE MAN IN THE HOUSE! Shine always called us the EAEs.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias