Recent content by P_Spencer12

  1. P

    Nuk telling his true feeling about Clemson

    I don't understand people who have a problem with renaming things. You really care what the honors college is called? Let's move with the times. That said, I don't buy this being why he doesn't say Clemson in his player intros. This is something like the third different reason he's given...
  2. P

    Nuk

    There's a massive difference between re-writing history and deciding who to honor with a prestigious designation. Why not name it after someone who encapsulates the values that Clemson stands for today? Best is the standard.
  3. P

    Personally, Have No Problem With This. What Say YOU? Semper Fi

    Yes I have a problem with that. Those actions and that video may have killed one taliban but it also recruited 1,000 more. I want this war to end.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein praises continued growth of LSU QB Sam Leavitt after slow start
  5. 05 On3 Football PFF releases highest-graded P4 quarterbacks through Week 5 of college football season