Recent content by P. Fanning

  1. P

    BB: POLL - BIG BLUE MADNESS SURPRISE

    I wish Woo Obrzut would have walked out with Tubby.
  2. P

    Big Blue Madness

    Next season UK should replace Big Blue Madness with a doubleheader. Women and Men play Athletes in Action.
  3. P

    BB: POLL - BIG BLUE MADNESS SURPRISE

    I understand the contracts and what not, but Big Blue Madness would be better off being produced/broadcasted over the UK Sports Network again. Growing up in eastern Kentucky, it was a given WYMT in Hazard was pre-empting whatever CBS was airing to show anything UK related.
  4. P

    Big Blue Madness

    The board is already in midseason form with all of the whining/complaining! It's like Old Faithful!
  5. P

    How many people/years is the basketball waiting list?

    Apparently now, especially according to posts on here, people have given up tickets because they can stay at home and watch it on their big screen and save some money. Some also said they were giving up Kentucky fandom after the team took a knee during the Anthem a few years ago, but maybe...
  6. P

    Big Blue Madness Tickets

    I was surprised to learn the tickets were distributed at 5 PM this afternoon. Tickets were gone within minutes. I am sure some are already free with the 100 dollar purchase of a UK pencil on Ebay or some similar website. Have they eliminated the campout for good?
  7. P

    Will Dickie V rail on Cal for this cupcake non conference schedule….

    Robert Morris and Oakland....Cal trying to better his career record against those schools?
  8. P

    Dumbest thing you've read on this message board?

    The only reason Tubby Smith won the 1998 Championship because he was on the phone with Pitino during the tournament. Oh wait, someone said that once at a grocery store I was in at the time. On here: Someone asked why hadn't ESPN mentioned the passing of Mr. Wildcat on Sportscenter. Someone...
  9. P

    Barry Melrose dead at 70

    To this day whenever I see Calgary I read it like Melrose pronounced it: Cal Gary. RIP.
  10. P

    Wrestling Thread

    Sadly no.
  11. P

    Wrestling Thread

    She also fed him those Arby's steak bites they've introduced.
  12. P

    Wrestling Thread

    So far its NXT and Evolve, I think. Jasper Troy is gone too. I thought he'd be around for a while.
  13. P

    Oust Mizzou

    Missouri should have never left the Big 12.
  14. P

    John Pelphrey

    A few years back, Pelphrey had Tennessee Tech in the OVC Championship game and lost to Southeast Missouri State in overtime. I was heartbroken for him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive