Recent content by Owban_roderick

  1. Owban_roderick

    Just want to say thanks for your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no idea...

    Just want to say thanks for your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no idea that encouraging updates would turn into the maelstrom that it did.
  2. Owban_roderick

    Just want to say thanks for your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no idea...

    Just want to say thanks for your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no idea that encouraging updates would turn into the maelstrom that it did.
  3. Owban_roderick

    Just want to say thanks for all your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no...

    Just want to say thanks for all your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no idea that encouraging updates would turn into the maelstrom that it did.
  4. Owban_roderick

    Just want to say thanks for all your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no...

    Just want to say thanks for all your support. I appreciate your genuine interest. I had no idea that encouraging updates would turn into the maelstrom that it did.
  5. Owban_roderick

    I really try to explain with clarity without violating Austins instructions just to be...

    I really try to explain with clarity without violating Austins instructions just to be encouraging without being snarky...but i always feel compelled to respond in kind to their banal inane Bubba Gump comments.
  6. Owban_roderick

    Hey my man, appreciate iate all the likes. I am always amazed at the negative obstinance when...

    Hey my man, appreciate iate all the likes. I am always amazed at the negative obstinance when all I'm trying to do is share some good news for LSU. People's nihilistic narcissism is truly sad.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set