Recent content by Overeasy

  1. Overeasy

    Deal- second half and future

    I completely agree. I accidentally posted my comment before I wanted to. So I revised it. ;)
  2. Overeasy

    Deal- second half and future

    This game pumped me up. The sophomores have been really impressive: Stremlow is a relentless bulldog. Heiden is quite simply a star. Cbit Chat has been an absolute revelation. Then freshman Deal is turning out to be everything we could have reasonably hoped she could be and Hays shows signs...
  3. Overeasy

    Angel Rivera is terrible

    My understanding has been that they can. But I am really not sure about it.
  4. Overeasy

    Angel Rivera is terrible

    Boy, no kidding.
  5. Overeasy

    Ticket(s) for Pitt Friday night??

    Looking for one or two. Might take my grandson.
  6. Overeasy

    Looks like this place is about to get a lot busier.

    I haven’t been “over there” for a long time. What happened?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start think about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale