Recent content by OUIrPSU

  1. OUIrPSU

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I just ignored him/her/they, too. First time in 15 years I’ve done that to anyone.
  2. OUIrPSU

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    What are you talking about? We held them to under 420 yards rushing!
  3. OUIrPSU

    BGJ (Big Game James) replaced with DMC (Door Matt Campbell)

    “did more that (sic) anyone in the history of PSU football to reach our ceiling.” Are you insane?
  4. OUIrPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    And Wisky does? Edit: no need to answer. Posted before I saw you respond to someone else about this.
  5. OUIrPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    But that was his team! Plus a few PSU holdovers.
  6. OUIrPSU

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    I feel the exact same way. It used to be all about the game. Now, when I go back to PSU, it’s all about friends and relationships. The game is ancillary these days. I’m grateful to have Duke as my backup football team. Again.
  7. OUIrPSU

    Alleged sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and sexual exploitation at nc state

    If you’re going to include O’Brien you have to include Murphy. The peat; ah, the peat…
  8. OUIrPSU

    60 years ago today

    We know - uphill…both ways…in the snow, right?
  9. OUIrPSU

    Hot seat candidates (I am on a boring conference call)....

    The order of the list is random.
  10. OUIrPSU

    Hot seat candidates (I am on a boring conference call)....

    As both a Penn State and Duke alum, I hope you’re wrong about two of your three “upwardly mobile” choices.
  11. OUIrPSU

    Howard and Rapp Questionable for Saturday vs Wisky (UPDATE HOWARD OUT)

    As long as it’s nothing serious, I think this will actually help us identify talent and build depth moving forward.
  12. OUIrPSU

    Thoughts after the PSU - Marshall Game

    PSA: the story is from the “Fighting Gobbler” - whatever that is.
  13. OUIrPSU

    Thoughts after the PSU - Marshall Game

    “Uh, yeah, about that…” - VMI
  14. OUIrPSU

    FC/OT: Vanity Fair Lane Kiffin article…

    I was on 1st floor Geary (Crawford Hose Company) in the mid 80s.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act