Recent content by ouchmyknee

  1. O

    Recruiting

    Thank you Kelli for funding wrestling NIL to get us to the next level. Greg is pissed but she wants two flagship programs here.
  2. O

    Dear Keli

    There’s a plan to fix this mess. And if it’s plan A, you won’t be disappointed.
  3. O

    ccsu's #5 is far better than all of our players...

    I said the same to the guys sitting next to me. He’s better than anyone on our team.
  4. O

    Game 2 Recap - Better Offense, Leaky Defense, and a Team Still Finding Its Balance

    I just published my game 2 recap. I can't seem to figure out how to copy and paste the full article here for some reason, so you can read the full breakdown here: https://bleedscarlet.substack.com/p/better-offense-leaky-defense-and?r=objz But here is a screenshot from the summary table I...
  5. O

    New newsletter?

    I've recently become interested in advanced stats for both baseball and basketball. I've also set a personal goal to write a little more — to keep my brain from rotting from over-reliance on AI. So I thought, why not combine both passions and start writing about Rutgers basketball a little...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set