Recent content by osutater

  1. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Rulz (whatever happened to that guy) called this guy a rock chewer and I still think that one of the funniest things I’ve ever read
  2. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    He’s getting all of it
  3. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    This is awesome.
  4. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Doucet has improved so much under DT. Proud of that young man.
  5. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    I asked ChatGPT that last night and it said he hadnt wrestled Davino or Blaze
  6. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    For sure. Wife is a teacher and I can either work at home or the office but this week I’m in the office as much as I can be! Sprint fever is real!
  7. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Exactly. They are working on it. There’s no one more up to it than DT.
  8. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    It’s Spring Break. If you have kiddos who knows what day it is 😂
  9. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    You’re right. It was funny and self deprecating till it wasn’t. I contributed to ruining a great thread. I’ll stop.
  10. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    I’m like 5’8” dude
  11. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Fans is a very loose word
  12. osutater

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Should call DT and talk to him. You’ve spoken for him a lot.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'