Recent content by osuja

  1. O

    NDI - OSU v Iowa

    No.
  2. O

    ***UPDATED*** '27, '26 & '25 Commits / Rankings (Page 1)

    How did you like Chickasha?
  3. O

    Jimmy Jackson

    The guy in my row unfurled the “Sit Down Able!” banner and as a teenager I was so proud to get to hold it with him.
  4. O

    Jimmy Jackson

    It was bedlam!
  5. O

    Jimmy Jackson

    I think it was Kalkbrenners brother from the stands actually. If it happened now it would be on all the news outlets.
  6. O

    HS Recruiting News

    Robideau kinda looks like Pat Smith when he wrestles.
  7. O

    165 Filled

    IMO he seemed off at nationals as well . You may be right about pace but that match turned on a dime.
  8. O

    165 Filled

    In the Big Ten finals Hamiti was hammering Messenbrink until he tweaked something. I have always loved his style and executes the best switch I have seen. I am very stoked to watch him wrestle next year.
  9. O

    Next years squad

    I think you again now have only 5 years to complete eligibility. Medical redshirt counts as the redshirt year.
  10. O

    Iowa or Penn state

    Nebraska kicked Michigan also. I think we have a real shot at the podium this year.
  11. O

    Daddy…what’s a snowman??

    Just tell him this “A snowman is when Daddy hits his first two tee balls out of bounds. That’s usually also when Daddy says bad words.”
  12. O

    Pellet grill/smoker

    Yoder 640. Works great for smoking. You can put grill grates on it and cook a steak. Highly recommend it.
  13. O

    Home Security System

    Security Options is a good OKC company.
  14. O

    WTB 3 Ncaa Suite Tickets

    Eric is a good Chickasha boy from a great family. Too bad they are all Sooners though.
  15. O

    Any Jeep Wrangler owners on here?

    JEEP stands for "Just Empty Every Pocket".
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'