Recent content by osufanatic4life

  1. O

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    Agreed. I hope we get videos of most of the wrestlers that haven’t had a featured video yet as well, not just the new guys.
  2. O

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    Cool video! Love these. Where’s Dee?
  3. O

    WTT ‘26

    Thanks for the updates guys. Keep em coming
  4. O

    NCAA PORTAL

    I like the ski a lot, but at 149 I felt that his length as average or maybe even slightly below. Him at 65, I see a lot of the same frustrations that both Ryder at 84 and Panda at 97 struggled with this past season with length and reach.
  5. O

    2026 US Open

    Ross will jump levels pretty quickly with the guys in our room.
  6. O

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    If Doucet is given another year, it's a no brainer. If not, I would think we go with Ross for the same reasons you mentioned.
  7. O

    NCAA PORTAL

    I could be wrong, but my eyes tell me that the new wave of wrestlers are just levels above most of the guys that were placing a few years ago. Nothing against him, but Berge isn't placing again IMO. If he does end up in Stillwater, I'll root for him to prove me wrong, but I don't see it.
  8. O

    2026 Crystal Ball

    I could be wrong, but my eyes tell me that the new wave of wrestlers are just levels above most of the guys that were placing a few years ago. Nothing against him, but Berge isn't placing again IMO. If he does end up in Stillwater, I'll root for him to prove me wrong, but I don't see it.
  9. O

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    I personally think we see the same guys at the same weights 125 - 197, unless Ryder shirts to spend more time on recovery. I think both Raney’s shirt but wrestle 5 dates, and then Jax and Vega move up after Ski graduates the following year.
  10. O

    Ferrari on the move... Again.

    lol desperation
  11. O

    NCAA PORTAL

    I think both Raney’s redshirt.
  12. O

    How close was it?

    Yep, I agree. I’ve been a Ryder defender all season.
  13. O

    How close was it?

    Pyles is actually really high on Ryder and picked him to AA in his bracket even after seeing what was going on with his shoulder. They actually seem pretty high on Ryder’s potential if he can get healthy.
  14. O

    Hodge Trophy

    *Takes off orange glasses* MM deserves it. *Puts orange glasses back on* votes for Jax.
  15. O

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    I’m putting my bet on that Dee earns his spot between now and next season and wrestles at 65 and doesn’t shirt. Im also kind of thinking PSU might go 57 kasak, 65 duke, 74 mm. Duke looks like a 65 to me right now and I think mm would be just as dominant at 74 if he wanted to. I’ve heard the flo...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game