Recent content by ostatement

  1. O

    Marsden

    No reason in the world to lose that match. Think what he could do if he cranked it up to 70%. This post was edited on 3/20 1:19 PM by ostatement
  2. O

    Scuffle

    Was hoping to see Harding and Weigel again
  3. O

    Next Year

    Ah. Good point. I hadn't really thought about the fact that he might almost pin his way thru the tourney. That's almost like adding another AA to the team
  4. O

    Next Year

    I'd love to see it (Boyd). Would give us a tremendous boost. . This post was edited on 3/26 11:10 AM by ostatement
  5. O

    Next Year

    Chase, at this point l'm just thinking on what will most benefit the team. I know some feel Alex has earned the right to name his weight. Smith may or may not agree. And l'd love to see Alex go up there and take all those guys out. I have no doubt he could do it.
  6. O

    Next Year

    Ob, It was Boyd's first tourney, I know, and l was fairly excited going in to see just where Boyd was . But l was pretty disappointed , not as to where he placed but as to where I think he can get. Not sure anyone else there can do any better, but at the moment, not as hopeful for Boyd as I...
  7. O

    Next Year

    125 - Miller 133 - Heil 141 - Collica 149 - Kindig 157 - Blees 165 - Marsteller 174 - Dieringer 184 - Rogers 197 - Schafer 285 - Marsden Miller may be our best option at 125. Heil will do well. Put Collica in the weight room, and bring him out in January. Kindig! I think Blees could...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit