Recent content by OrrDawg

  1. O

    TGIF: byeweek Top10

    #1 would be a life changer.
  2. O

    OT: Caption this

    Next time, don't forget the Ivomec.
  3. O

    I don’t know who this actress is but I think I’m in love.

    I Googled her. It was the best Google I've had today.
  4. O

    Positives from yesterday

    We held Bama to less than 50 points!
  5. O

    Throw this in the things that make the Olympics awesome file

    My sentiments exactly. I can't support these soccer sluts either.
  6. O

    HumpDay: MissPlatinum got a nasty sunburn......nsfw

    I knew a girl one time that had a sunburn sort of like these but hers was a lot bigger.
  7. O

    10 Things to Know for Tokyo

    Tip #3: Don't squint but wear sunglasses instead. They will think you are making fun of them.
  8. O

    What if the SEC became a subscription service similar to Netflix or Disney+?

    They would have to fire Finebaum before I would subscribe. I wouldn't pay a dime to listen to that little **** ramble on.
  9. O

    TGIF: National Champs, I repeat National Champs...........vnsfw

    A couple of floats full of these in the parade would be the coo dee graw.
  10. O

    To be a Dawg fan and catch a foul in the CWS finals...

    Do any of you know who the elderly gentleman was standing next to Dak? He looked familiar to me but I can't place him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set