Recent content by OregonHawk

  1. O

    Which Time Zone is Best for Football Season?

    I've lived in central, mountain, and now pacific and probably agree mountain is the best. I have come to enjoy the pacific quite a bit as well, and do like the 5:15-5:25 NFL start times as the game is over around 9 and I'm home from work by 5:10. Definitely don't love the 9 AM Hawk games, but...
  2. O

    The Trump administration is pressuring the National Park Service to hand over a part of Yosemite to a real estate developer.

    I know most all Republicans have abandoned all their morals, previously held beliefs, common sense and every other redeeming quality of prior republicans for Trump, but I can't believe how little they care about this. I know many hunters out West as I'm sure Belem does, and assume basically all...
  3. O

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    The track record of the training staff unfortunately speaks for itself. And we really need to be hitting Liberatore asap as we need 2 of 3 this weekend and could really use a sweep while the brewers are playing the dodgers. Pretty gross feeling rooting for the dodgers
  4. O

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    That’s a few days old he pitched a clean inning yesterday for AA getting 3 groundball outs on 10 pitches (8 strikes). He has struggled during rehab but hopefully on right track
  5. O

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    Yeah that was worse than waving Wendell Kim back in the day, but luckily PCA made it not matter. Been a damn fun week of baseball! Our 4 game win streak got us exactly 1 game closer to the damn Brewers...Feels like we're going to need to beat them ourselves to catch em
  6. O

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    Geebus that's a big package for a reliever! Even Mo seemed big to me. Hopefully Zeferjahn is under control for a while? Otherwise that seems like a big overpay
  7. O

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    I like the Gausman move I’m still hopeful for a better and controllable starter as well, but we aren’t forced to if teams ask for too much (Hartshorn). Looks like he started yesterday so rotation will stay same for Dodgers series.
  8. O

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    Nice win last night they really could use a win streak to get to 3 ish games back by trade deadline. That way Jed will have to shop outside the bargain bin, although I certainly don’t expect Skubal. Maybe Soriano from Angels which would be expensive but not a rental
  9. O

    Milwaukee recommendations

    Balistreris is great pizza and other Italian stuff all super reasonable. Don't think they have a downtown location though. Milwaukee is a great town you'll have a blast!
  10. O

    My Itinerary for my upcoming Chicago trip

    Try some Malort! It’s not good but some Chicago people will act like it is
  11. O

    My Itinerary for my upcoming Chicago trip

    Skip Portillos for Johnnys Beef, although not sure how close it is to where you are. Maybe @hawkeyetraveler or @ThorneStockton can help as Portillos is like 10th best Italian beef. Al’s maybe is another good place but I always do Johnnys with my friends who live in town
  12. O

    Fvcking facts

    He might not be in a wheelchair but is 1000x more crippled than you
  13. O

    ⚽⚽⚽Official 2026 World Cup Thread⚽⚽⚽

    This team is legitimately good and is going to prove it tonight!
  14. O

    Undercover CEO

    What is "a quick one post ignore like all his other handles"?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer on Michigan offense: 'It's a train wreck right now'