Recent content by ORCAT102521

  1. ORCAT102521

    Congrats Tubby Smith...Hall of Fame

    Great job Tubby. Will never forget the Comeback Cats of 98.
  2. ORCAT102521

    Pick players from past rosters who you’d always like to have on UK teams (no superstars, just glue guys)

    Epps Fitch Butler All were tough. All winners. All made clutch plays.
  3. ORCAT102521

    Travis Branham crystal ball Kentucky

    This took me back. Harlem Globetrotters on Scooby Doo. Good times.👍
  4. ORCAT102521

    Momcilovic On Mark Pope and Kentucky

    Sounds very promising.
  5. ORCAT102521

    How to bring Kentucky back to prominence

    Interesting and well explained.
  6. ORCAT102521

    Kentucky Zooms Momcilovic

    I’ll take a Lamont Butler on my team every year.
  7. ORCAT102521

    Your favorite coaching era of UK basketball

    Right I know he didn’t. I was just saying I started watching for good in 75 and that continued later in that decade with the 78 team of Goose and Macy.
  8. ORCAT102521

    Your favorite coaching era of UK basketball

    If I had to pick one coach, it would the Pitino era. From 91 to 98 the Cats were so much fun to watch. I know 98 was the beginning of the Tubby era but that three-year run from 96 to 98 was unbelievable. I first really started watching the Cats in 75. That was a heartbreaker losing to UCLA in...
  9. ORCAT102521

    Trent Noah

    I appreciate any player that takes pride in playing for Kentucky. Thanks Trent.
  10. ORCAT102521

    OT: Yellowstone Spinoff Marshals 8 PM on CBS

    Enjoy it. Was a big Yellowstone fan. Last two episodes of Marshals have been really good.
  11. ORCAT102521

    Happy Heavenly Birthday Cawood Ledford

    The best. Me and my brother have called each other Cawood for a long time. Tremendous respect.
  12. ORCAT102521

    Wilkins to Kentucky!!

    Really needed this one. Welcome to BBN. Great to have you as a Wildcat.
  13. ORCAT102521

    Noah is back

    Grateful to have Trent back.
  14. ORCAT102521

    OT Need prayers for my family

    Prayers sent. God bless.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive