Recent content by Orangebomber

  1. O

    John Smith-NBC olympics broadcast team

    Where are you seeing him?
  2. O

    OTTs

    looks to be back up
  3. O

    OTTs

    Ringer wins and faces Howe in the semi's. Chris Perry also wins and moves into the semi's facing Nick Marable.
  4. O

    OTTs

    Byers wins 4-3
  5. O

    OTTs

    Blanc and Caldwell lose
  6. O

    FLO redshirt reports

    At the scuffle right?
  7. O

    Next year

    I think he is talking about next year rankings.
  8. O

    Hodge voting

    Great job everyone, Alex is now up by 300. But don't stop now
  9. O

    Vote Alex for Hodge using twitter

    I thought I read two points
  10. O

    Nick Reenan has been release from his verbal from Norhwestern

    I know this was the guy you talked about but what weight and what class
  11. O

    Hodge voting

    Keep voting!!!! I don't know if they can limit tweets so keep hitting them up on twitter. Earlier today he was over 3,000 votes behind. Now it is down to 1,762.
  12. O

    Hodge voting

    Using wrestlestats website most of the wrestlers are ranked. I know Zain wrestled someone as low as 246. However, each wrestled someone that actually wasn't ranked so I removed them from the equation. Thus Zain lost a victory over an unranked wrestler and Alex lost two.
  13. O

    Hodge voting

    You can vote via Twitter using Alex Dieringer wit #hodgetrophy so get after it.
  14. O

    Hodge voting

    Using wrestlestats Alex is the clear winner. I removed any wrestler not ranked by wrestlestats Zain lost one victory which was a fall. So the average ranking for his 34 victories was 58.17 Alex lost two victories, 1 TF and 1 Fall. so the average ranking for his 31 victories was 42.41...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5