Recent content by orange_pwr

  1. O

    405 206 3633

    405 206 3633
  2. O

    He still has it

    He still has it
  3. O

    He is on the same row is me. I have seats 1 and 2 on the isle and he is 6 and 7 I believe.

    He is on the same row is me. I have seats 1 and 2 on the isle and he is 6 and 7 I believe.
  4. O

    I just reached out to him if he still has it.

    I just reached out to him if he still has it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set