Recent content by OptimusCard

  1. O

    Got To Go Danno

    I'm pleased with the success to a certain extent. Danno simply isn't a closer. Also something to mention is that some of the guys I run with (boosters with deep pockets) have mentioned that this contract is a little fishy. Some have even mentioned that the Illuminati could be involved. Take it...
  2. O

    Got To Go Danno

    Listen here man. I'm in the stands at Peyton Siva park every game. I bet that is more than you can say. You can't honestly say you are satisfied with this.
  3. O

    Got To Go Danno

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Basketball John Calipari dishes on coaching compensation as battle looms over Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 5 games