Recent content by OopsICroomedmypants

  1. OopsICroomedmypants

    Thunder & Lightning: What’s The Latest on Kamario Taylor?

    Correct. In my hypothetical example I should've said Out instead of injured
  2. OopsICroomedmypants

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    My wife, her mother, and Aunt all went yesterday. They had one way in and one way out. It took them 45 minutes to get out and there were two wrecks yesterday. Apparently Matt Laubhan's wife opened her mouth on the news and said Target wouldn't turn anyone away if they wanted to go ahead and...
  3. OopsICroomedmypants

    Thunder & Lightning: What’s The Latest on Kamario Taylor?

    Thinking outside of the box here. I wonder what the financial impact to the community and university if Lebby listed KT as injured for the Bama game ahead of time. I bet the crowd and excitement would have been a lot smaller. Of course Bama fans may have backfilled the stadium.
  4. OopsICroomedmypants

    Any real word on the injuries yet?

    That is the rumor, but I'm guessing it's a grade 2. Grade 3 typically requires surgery and a long time to recover. Doubt he could play at all on a grade 3 because the bone is actually fractured, the soft tissue is torn and the pain is over the top...
  5. OopsICroomedmypants

    Any real word on the injuries yet?

    I think there was more info on the potential injury when Hadad and Charlie discussed it. I watched that pick 6 several times and I think it was possible that KT thought the defender was just another guy standing on the sidelines. All those white jerseys just standing there and this one guy...
  6. OopsICroomedmypants

    OT: Health Insurance

    I forgot to mention that. Good advice. There are more and more concierge doctors and an HSA is a good idea.
  7. OopsICroomedmypants

    Any real word on the injuries yet?

    I listened to Hadad and agree that if K1 is hobbled, we should rest him at LSU if he will get more healthy for Oklahoma. Turf toe keeps him from planting his foot and being accurate. Not to mention the wild beasts LSU will have chasing him down.
  8. OopsICroomedmypants

    OT: Health Insurance

    The health industry is ruined. I'm in your same boat. Sounds like you had an ACA Marketplace plan. This crap pushed away private insurers by giving it away for "free". Once everyone was on the hook, the government started following the actual rules, then they raised the rates because it's...
  9. OopsICroomedmypants

    How much more time does Jans have?

    It would help if Jans can sign baby Dampier. If he’s half his Dad he’s worth whatever we can come up with. It’s been a long time since we had a great Center.
  10. OopsICroomedmypants

    Georgia Baseball recruiting Mississippi 1A High School players?

    All 10 of them in red up top were named by their parents specifically to fit in with the other kids in travel ball. Crazy the trends in names.
  11. OopsICroomedmypants

    K1's Mom's cowbell

    No problem. Wasn’t trying to offend you but one follow up question. You didn’t walk out with an extra cowbell after last game did you?***
  12. OopsICroomedmypants

    K1's Mom's cowbell

    Sorry, everyone who has ever watched a game on TV this year knows and recognizes her. They show her 30 times a game. She's been interviewed on documentaries about Kamario. Plus she has a shirt on that says Kamario's Mom. So maybe some dumb mother17ers don't know who she is. Maybe the kind...
  13. OopsICroomedmypants

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Since it's close to halloween here I go. 1. As a teenager I lived in a house in the country where a little boy died. My parents never told me. I've always been sensitive to the supernatural so I'm really creeped out in my bedroom at night. I could hear somebody walking on the creaky hardwood...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game