Recent content by OnVikings!

  1. OnVikings!

    MC @ JCA

    Unless JCA’s offense has improved, this will be a one sided game. No disrespect to the Hilltoppers, but their own fans said the offense was horrendous this year.
  2. OnVikings!

    If the playoffs began on 10/9

    That’s what I thought too. However, MOB and the Sun Times seem to think STL would get in with 2 wins. I’m hoping for 3 just for insurance. Would be tough for the Vikes to compete with a few of the big boys in 7A but I def think they could hold their own a lot of teams. Seeding is huge. BR (2...
  3. OnVikings!

    CCL Fresh/Soph Scores (Week 7)

    Hope he is ok. That had to be terrible for both teams to witness.
  4. OnVikings!

    If the playoffs began on 10/9

    St. Laurence is 7A
  5. OnVikings!

    What Happened to Phillips?

    Troy McAllister was head coach. Figured out a way to take advantage (within the rules) of the schools enrollment policies and get the horses. Also managed to poach a few CCL kids in Phillips’ prime. He moved on to Sandburg and now HF with limited success.
  6. OnVikings!

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    Antioch did it to avoid Naz/JCA in 5A. Richards did it to avoid ESL. I thought that was common knowledge?
  7. OnVikings!

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    I’m aware. That was my point. ESL and Rita are the only schools I can think of that did it to face tougher competition.
  8. OnVikings!

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    You can’t fault anyone for playing by the established rules. I have the utmost respect for MC, but as far as I know, they never petitioned up when they were in 6A or 7A. Honestly, Rita and ESL (this year) are the only teams I can think of that play up for better competition. Most of the other...
  9. OnVikings!

    Rice 42 Fenwick 21

    Thies is nasty. Just a pure football player. Unfortunately for the Friars, they were much better with two of them.
  10. OnVikings!

    MC 49 PC 14 Final nm

    I thought Provi was the resident expert at bad looks???
  11. OnVikings!

    My weekend plans

    A fall Friday wedding?!🤣 Just kidding. Congrats to you and the fam!
  12. OnVikings!

    Week VII CCL Pick 'Em

    In this weeks edition of “Can they cover”…. MC -30.5 BR -28.5 Marist -17.5 Loyola -27.5 Rita -39.5 Naz -41.5 Montini -41.5 Franny -35.5 St. Pats +12.5 Marmion +28.5 DePaul +12.5 ICCP -34.5
  13. OnVikings!

    MC vs PC

    MC by a landslide. Fenwick is a good team but is not last years team. MC coming off last weeks loss is going to be looking to make a statement.
  14. OnVikings!

    CCL Fresh/Soph Scores (Week 6)

    Soph: STL 37 ICCP 12 Freshmen played at Naz this morning. Not sure of score.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida