Recent content by Onslowfootball

  1. O

    jacksonville/white oak

  2. O

    Post any JV scores

    Jacksonville 33 white oak8
  3. O

    transfer

  4. O

    Northside @ Eastern Alamance

    Would you consider good losses to Conference Champ - Havelock at Home and Southern Nash by 3 tds at home
  5. O

    Northside @ Eastern Alamance

    Is this online cause the paper featured SWO
  6. O

    swo vs NORTHEASTERN!!!!

    I saw SWO at the FCA 7on7 camp earlier this summer i thought wow they are goin to have a passing attack but in games with 11 instead of 7 0n 7 makes a difference but you are right if the receivers hold on to balls that will really open up yalls game.
  7. O

    Spiking the football to stop the clock....

    I don't like the spike rule period, its just a extra timeout basically, like people say if we had me time we could've have won the game no you had the right amount time just didn't get the job done
  8. O

    Northside @ Eastern Alamance

    Just don't try to stop #6 they have a good RB too.
  9. O

    Havelock Vs western Alamance

    I think if you goes play a pretty clean game (turnovers/penalites) its your game for sure after seeing the jacksonville game with you guys and the playoff game. I haven't heard if NHS QB got hurt.
  10. O

    games changed

  11. O

    games changed

    kinda like i said before the safety traveling
  12. O

    games changed

    Only thing I can tink of why nt i thdrive and the kids going to school the next day price for being a lower seed been there done that. See where JBB is looking for nonregion games in Dallas ,GA?
  13. O

    Ayden-Grifton @ SWO Round #1

    game moved so is Northsides heard WA didn't want to move to Thursday and unlike playoffs both coaches must agree. I think its not just field but the ride and safety ., but with that said go Stallions.
  14. O

    Who's the favorite to win 3A?

    I always say till someone knocks off the Champion CC they are the Champs
  15. O

    games changed

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State