Recent content by onionman1

  1. O

    Jhaliana Guy

    Either way it's a huge problem.
  2. O

    Caitlin Clark

    STFU
  3. O

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I don't 100% agree, yet I do think that within the next 2-3 seasons - max- she'll either be on a different team or out of the WNBA.
  4. O

    Ethan Harris

    Do your own legwork. It's really easy, unless you're stup....ohhhh, I get it now. never mind!
  5. O

    Keller Daugherty commits to Iowa

    How else was he supposed to post from his computer - of course he used a keyboard, silly!! Also, he's spot on. Keller is a steal and will go up in the rankings.
  6. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Yes I do understand that. just saying that we had two good guards transfer out (Deal and Guyton) the past 2 seasons) but we added upgrades in Carnegie and Chit Chat, even if they aren't necessarily direct position-by-position swaps. Two out, better ones in.
  7. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    We definitely came out on the better end on this, just like when we lost Guyton but landed Chit Chat. I'll take those trades any day.
  8. O

    *****Andrew McKeever commits to IOWA*****

    Lohaus was indeed 7'
  9. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Yes! Chat was under a lot of pressure to perform as a ball-handler and scorer, and she did very well at both. It's just that a lot was thrown on her expectations-wise, as a sophomore. Not that she won't thrive in that environment (and again, I think she did well) but I agree that we may see her...
  10. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    All I can say now is that it's now IMPERATIVE that Iowa makes the BIG title game next season.
  11. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Plenty of people who didn't know basketball, yes.
  12. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    You expect the Iowa program to be UConn's stature? Okay.
  13. O

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    Poor attempt. Change lures or try reeling slower.
  14. O

    Woof, that Virginia loss knocked Iowa down to 16th in the final polls

    It does. And thankfully we had Ben McCollum and a nominee for National Coach of the Year in Jan Jensen. Keep trying, though.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set