Recent content by OneOfTheLiberalElite

  1. O

    Most under appreciated Cat of all time

    Calipari. I never thought I would say this, but I miss that guy.
  2. O

    CJ at OU game

    Patterson
  3. O

    Kerr Kriisa is going to be a lot of fun!

    Jump shot reminds me of chapman
  4. O

    We'll See

    Expecting some stumbles. I will be thrilled if we make the tournament. It may take a few years to see if this experiment works. NIL could be a problem for us moving forward, though. Looks like we will have to reload next year as well.
  5. O

    Brea trending towards Uk

    where does UW stand for Osobor? Is he taking a visit there with his family?
  6. O

    Mahaney to UConn

  7. O

    Koby Brea Recruiting Update

    Agents are to blame.
  8. O

    McNeeley to UConn

    Give Pope a couple of seasons. I'm confident he will be killing it soon. He's young, energetic, smart, and loves what he does. That's enough for now. The payoff is around the corner.
  9. O

    Lamont Butler

    I hope he plays great D...
  10. O

    Uh Oh

    Thank you. Still seems a bit tight to me. Lots have to go our way.
  11. O

    Uh Oh

    What?
  12. O

    Kadary Richmond

    maybe Wagner doesn't want Cal.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.