Recent content by OMReb46

  1. O

    Monday Prediction Thread - State @ Baylor

    Y'all haven't played anyone who can match up with Sidney 1 on 1. Baylor has someone who can: Perry Jones III<div> </div><div>I'm surprised, realistically, only one of y'all so far is thinking Baylor is going to win this game. They're not #6 for nothing.</div>
  2. O

    Ummm OP4, why do i have to write an essay to see if i'm worthy of viewing NAFOOM?

    Ummm OP4, why do i have to write an essay to see if i'm worthy of viewing NAFOOM? Yes. I'm a first time sixpack poster. it's true. and yes. i'm obviously a nafoomer.<div> </div><div>State has pretty much owned our *** in baseball until recently. And even recently I'm not sure if we're better...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back