Recent content by Omahorn

  1. Omahorn

    How deep is your knowledge of KSU football? Asking cuz I've heard opposite sides of Snyder's...

    How deep is your knowledge of KSU football? Asking cuz I've heard opposite sides of Snyder's system. One, that he had a deal w the Kansas jr colleges to run the KSU system so any juco player who excelled would be invited to transfer to KSU. Built in pipeline w multiple seasons of experience...
  2. Omahorn

    Wow. Did I see this before and not reply 8 years ago? Have to believe we've "talked" since...

    Wow. Did I see this before and not reply 8 years ago? Have to believe we've "talked" since your first note in Sep 2016. IF I replied, sorry for repeating myself. Omaha Longhorn since PapioHorn makes less sense. Papillion from 1980 to 2011 x 3 years in Germany. Lotsa CWS years and games...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor