Recent content by omaha08

  1. O

    In retrospect about baseball this weekend.....

    We were in position to win all 3 of those games. Unlike some people, I like what I saw out of this team this weekend. Some of our hitters had some good at bats and we hit the ball hard a lot. I have said I am tired of saying we have gritty players and that we just need some damn talent but I...
  2. O

    Daniel Mullen

    Because ESPN, cbssports, and others all disagree with you. They all say he is the number one candidate. So obviously there is something to it.
  3. O

    This is what we are using as a recruiting tool this weekend?

    after wehang with the cocks for 3 and a half quarters, we will be crying when they put us away and end our hopes of a decent season.</p>
  4. O

    Is our game being shown online anywhere?

    Having trouble finding it
  5. O

    Mark Richt

    They are now only up 10. And why didn't they try to kick a field goal if you are trying to get as many points before half? Also I need Georgia to cover so I win money. So yes it was beyond stupid.
  6. O

    Mark Richt

    On the road you can't be that greedy. Or another word for it is stupid.
  7. O

    Mark Richt

    You are up 24-7 with a little over a minute left until half and what do you do? Call a timeout and air it out 3 plays. That was brilliant.
  8. O

    Bulldog Bash moved to 11/11/11, eve of Alabama game*

    It will be headlined by someone like sister hazel. And pearl jam needs to hang it up.
  9. O

    Ole Miss dugout antics are beyond gay....that is all.

    They do it when they are losing late in the game and are trying to rally. This I get, but dugout dancing is softaball at it's finest.
  10. O

    Congrats to former Bulldog Patrick House on winning the Biggest Loser!!!

    Ok, so he was a Brandon Bulldog, but he did play football at Delta State. Great job and good for him. He is an awesome guy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast